Watch list screening is an important component of compliance across multiple industries. EVS Watch List solutions provide screening against the following lists to help your business monitor your professional relationships and ensure compliance with applicable law:
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
- Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
- Consolidated Sanctions List in the EU and UK
- Canada Office of Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)
- System for Award Management (SAM) and LDP
- Denied Persons List (US Dept. of Commerce)
- Entity List (US Dept. of Commerce)
- Unverified List (US Dept. of Commerce)
EVS also provides Custom Watch List capabilities, allowing you to upload your own lists to screen against.
The IdentiFlo platform provides multiple options for implementing Watch list screening for your business. Watch List screening can be performed as an integrated component of our IndentiFraud Consumer, IdentiFraud SSN, IdentiFraud DL solutions or can be implemented separate from other EVS products.
FinCEN Watch List Comparison
EVS can also help financial institutions meet their FinCEN
compliance requirements. Through a single lookup, you can compare your client data to the FinCEN list and receive notification for any direct matches. Our products can also provide an audit trail to verify your organization's due diligence should your compliance process ever come into question.
Let us show you how Watch List solutions from EVS can provide value, simplicity, and flexibility to meet your compliance and fraud prevention requirements. Complete the form to the right to request a demonstration of our IdentiFraud Consumer solution.