Happy New Year! Now that the ball has dropped and the
confetti has been swept up, the team at EVS has taken the time
to plan for 2012 by meeting the ID verification
and authentication needs of their current and potential clients. After much
deliberation and brainstorming, the team was able to bring all the ideas
together to make six concise New Years Resolutions.
- Expand the product/solution landscape for 2012 specifically
for financial institutions to address compliance
- Enhance the international solution IdentiFraud International offering by increasing coverage in existing countries.
- Expand clients in the financial industry especially payment processors.
- Become more social by engaging current and potential
clients on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Expand staff and company culture
- Build on existing relationships with current clients
When asked about the objectives of these New Years
Resolutions, Eric Knapp,
Vice President of Client services responded, I would like to see EVS become
the premiere solution for the financial industrys fraud prevention and compliance needs. By working on our New Years Resolutions
we will be one step closer to achieving our goals. The EVS team
would like to thank everyone who made 2011 so successful and look forward to
exceeding expectations in 2012!